Did you know that you can now use your superannuation to buy an investment property?
Would you like to find out how?
We can help you to help you navigate this new investment opportunity.
Finding good advice that caters for your situation can be harder than you think.
Potential benefits of buying a property through your superannuation fund (if appropriate for you):
- Fast track the growth of your super fund (if you choose your property investment well)
- Significantly reduce the COST of buying your investment property by tens of thousands of dollars over time
- Ability to combine the total superannuation of a family towards a property investment
- Significantly reduce your Capital Gains Tax (potentially to zero)
By talking to us you will find out about:
- What you can and cannot do in a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)
- Benefits of using an SMSF to buy a property
- Challenges and pitfalls to need to know about
- Using the correct trust structures
- Know how to correctly source and set up the finance
- Mistakes to avoid
- Case study
And much more…